Tenacious Salt Lake County Criminal Defense Lawyer Is in Your Corner
An attorney who aggressively defends against criminal charges in northern Utah
If you have been charged with a crime, or if someone you love has been arrested, you’re probably unsure of what to do next. You’re worried about going to jail, taking care of your kids, getting a job in the future and so much more. At the Law Office of Ryan D. Blake in Holladay, I provide the powerful representation you need when you’re up against the criminal justice system. As your lawyer, I will do everything in my power to protect your freedom, your family and your reputation. When it comes to defending the rights of people accused of crimes in Utah, I do not back down.
Bringing stability to your life
As a passionate criminal defense attorney, I help people in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas regain control and a sense of stability as we navigate the process together. As your lawyer, you can count on me to deliver:
- Focused, skilled advocacy — My practice is 100 percent devoted to criminal law, so I have the knowledge and passion to fight for my clients.
- Strategies that fit your case — I will explore all the nuances of your situation to build a solid plan for your defense.
- Honest assessments and advice — I’ll be straightforward in communicating what I think we should do in your case. If going to trial is what’s best, that’s what I’ll suggest we do. If entering a plea deal is truly the best choice, I’ll tell you why.
If you’re worried about hiring a lawyer, rest assured that the rates at Law Office of Ryan D. Blake are cost-effective, and I offer fixed-fee arrangements.
What type of Utah crime are you accused of?
My criminal defense practice covers a wide range of misdemeanor and felony offenses, including:
- DUI/DWI and other traffic offenses — Whether you’re charged with DUI/DWI, reckless driving, speeding, driving without a license, driving while your license is revoked or any other traffic offense, it can be highly valuable to work with a lawyer rather than just pleading guilty.
- Drug crimes — From low-level marijuana offenses to major drug trafficking charges to possession of cocaine, heroin or prescription drugs, I handle virtually all drug crime cases.
- Gun and weapons offenses — I provide aggressive defense for those accused of illegal gun possession, weapons trafficking, using a firearm during commission of a felony and all other crimes involving guns or other weapons.
- Domestic violence, assault and battery — I will help you tell your side of the story if you’ve been accused of domestic violence. Similarly, if you are accused of assault and battery, whether from a bar fight or any other scenario, you can rely on me to come to your defense.
- Sex crimes — Don’t let a sex crime conviction ruin your life. I’ll fight for you if you’re accused of rape, sexual assault, child sex abuse or another offense.
- White collar crimes — I provide sophisticated defense for complex cases involving bank fraud, wire fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading and other white collar crimes.
- Parole, probation and expungements — If you have an old conviction on your record, it may be helpful to speak with me about expungement. If you’re accused of violating the terms of your probation or parole, I’m here to tell your side of the story.
Utah prosecutors are aggressive in seeking convictions. You deserve a lawyer who is just as aggressive about protecting your rights. You deserve Law Office of Ryan D. Blake.
Get a free consultation with a northern Utah criminal lawyer.
The Law Office of Ryan D. Blake, in Holladay, is a criminal defense firm serving northern Utah. Call me today at 385-298-1395 or contact me online for a free consultation.